Spring 2016 Graduate Fellowship Recipients
Please note that prior to September 2017, the Center on Global Poverty and Development was known as the Stanford Center for International Development (SCID).
SCID is pleased to announce that six Stanford PhD students have been selected to receive Graduate Student Fellowships in international development. The applicant pool was very strong. Thanks to all who submitted to this call for proposals.
- Caroline Abadeer - Local Governance and Urban Planning in Morocco
- Aala Abedelgadir - The Effects of Social and Ethnic Ties on Public Goods Provision
- Oriol Pons Benaiges - Externalities and Economic Development: Learning by Doing and Economies of Scale in Post-War Japan
- Emanuele Colonnelli - Corrupt Links: An Experimental Anti-Corruption Program in Uganda
- Sebastian Otero - Spatial Inequality and Migration: Evidence from College Admissions in Brazil
- Ling Zhu - Boosting China’s Economic Growth: the Influence of Local Non-Leader Bureaucrats